Please some one can explain to me the following mentioned areas for biscuits and wafer production , ideal relative humidity and temperature.
1. Fremantation Area
2. Packing Room for Chocolate Enrobed
3. trolley work- marshmallow & Cream
4. Normal Packaging Area - Biscuits
5. Normal Packaging Area - wafer .
And I need to know method of controlling temperature in the above mentioned ares.
Hi,plz note down the temperature for the followings i will send Relative humidity data later:
1. Fermentation Area TEMPERATURE 33-35 C
2. Packing Room for Chocolate Enrobed TEMPERATURE 15-20 C
3. trolley work- marshmallow & Cream TEMPERATURE 20-25 C
4. Normal Packaging Area - Biscuits 25-27 C
5. Normal Packaging Area - wafer 25-27 C
For efficient control you can baricade the areas with acrylic sheet partitioning and can use good AHUs/HVAC system.
In terms of Chocolate, care should be taken on two fronts:-
(a) Fat Bloom - if the packing hall is above 20 Deg C you run the risk of melting & then reforming the wrong crystal structure
(b) Sugar Bloom - care should be taken to ensure the product isn't stored below the Dew Point (there are on line calculators - you'll need the moistures & temperatures to calculate) - this will then result in Sugar Bloom on the surface as it comes back out of solution from the condensate
1. Fermentation Area 30 -33C ..78-80% rh
2. Packing Room for Chocolate Enrobing
3. trolley work- marshmallow & Cream 22-25 C
4. Normal Packaging Area - Biscuits 25 C ambient temp.
5. Normal Packaging Area - wafer 25C ambient temp..