NEW: Ishida AirScan: making leaking MAP packs a thing of the past!
Leaking and compromised packaging are a major contributor to food waste, can lead to spoilage, reduced shelf-life, complaints and returns. This can result in increased production cost, loss of brand reputation and retailer fines.
- The Ishida AirScan uses laser technology to identify leaks of CO2 from holes as small as 0.25mm in sealed MAP pack at speeds of up to 180(!) per minute
- Applications: fresh bakery, dairy, meat, poultry, seafood and ready meals (MAP packs must contain at least 10% CO2)
- Fast, reliable and non-destructive leak detection
- No additional space require: can be fitted over existing conveyors
- Allows production problems to be quickly identified before the product reaches the customer