We also share information about your use of our site with our social media, advertising and analytics
partners who may combine it with other information that you’ve provided to them or that they’ve
collected from your use of their services. You consent to our cookies if you continue to use our
Decide for what purposes you're willing to share your personal information with us and our partners.
1. Pre mixing section plant wise water quantity, abc, sieve condition, biscuit powder quantity and any problems or things to be taken care in the section. temperatures of chilled water or hot water as per requirement .
2. Sugar grinder and sugar automation check spillages of sugar, air balloons condition, check sugar (dosing) quantity with standards.
3. Creamer check all the ingredients you are dosing in to the creamer, check the creaming time and check the cream transfer system (whether total cream is getting transferred in to the mixer or not.)
4. Check the Maida system and Maida quantity
5. Check all the ccps sieves, magnets and metal detectors
6. Check mixing time for better consistency to get required stack length, required dimensions, good finish, better appearance and best quality.
7. Maintain dough temperature, standing time and keep the dough covered.
8. Check the over profile Temperatures zone wise, moisture damper position and main damper position and burners running condition.
9. Check the baking time weight, moisture stack length, dimensions, colour (top and bottom), texture, finishing and taste of the biscuit.
10. Have a round in biscuit grinding room and check for the sieve condition and give instructions to people to follow fifo system