Episode 2: Nutella Biscuits
October 24, 2023 - 00:29:06

Episode 2: Nutella Biscuits

Join the Biscuit People community today, and let's bake the world a better place, one cookie at a time!

The Biscuit People Podcast is back with an exciting new episode in Season 2, and this time, we're diving into the delicious world of Nutella biscuits. These sweet treats are truly a marvel, featuring three delectable layers that combine to create an unforgettable taste experience.

Picture this: a Nutella biscuit with a standard Nutella filling. But here's the twist - a whopping 40% of this biscuit is dedicated to the creamy Nutella center, while the remaining 60% is all about that scrumptious biscuit. It's a perfect blend that captures the essence of everyone's favorite hazelnut spread.

Now, let's take a closer look at the ingredients that make these biscuits stand out. The filling comprises a blend of hazelnut paste, wheat flour, wheat bran, lactose, milk powder, and honey. The result is a very natural-tasting filling, reminiscent of a digestive biscuit, a testament to the high-quality standards of these delightful confections.

When it comes to packaging, these Nutella biscuits don't disappoint. They come in a premium pack featuring a matte film exterior with convenient opening notches. The packaging is also metalized, which serves a dual purpose - it not only ensures that light doesn't affect the product but also gives it an elegant, eye-catching appearance. What sets this packaging apart is the inclusion of a zipper. This clever addition allows you to reseal the pack and protect the biscuits from humidity, maintaining their freshness for longer.

Now, let's dissect the product itself. Each Nutella biscuit is like a little cup of joy. The bottom layer cradles the filling, which is generously spread throughout, and the top biscuit layer provides a delightful crunch. It's a symphony of flavors and textures that you won't want to miss.

However, as perfect as these biscuits may sound, they do have their share of irregularities. There can be occasional issues with the bottom layer biscuit, which may not always meet the high standards set by the brand. These problems can arise during the biscuit-making process, leading to a less-than-ideal experience for some consumers. There's also the possibility of fat blooming in the product, a challenge that has to be addressed.

If you're eager to learn more about Nutella biscuits, their production, and the journey from ingredients to packaging, don't miss out the whole episode. 

Share this podcast
Like & comment
Continue listening
See all
Dec 13, 2023 - 00:26:48
Episode 8: Mini Orange Cake

The last episode of the second season of the Biscuit People Podcast serves up a delectable treat for its listeners as Jacob van Kogelenberg takes cent...

Nov 28, 2023 - 00:26:57
Episode 7: Vemondo

In a recent episode of The Biscuit People Podcast, the spotlight shone brightly on Vemondo biscuits, a brand that prides itself on a remarkably green...

Nov 21, 2023 - 00:21:27
Episode 6: Tenerezze

Discovering the Sweet Secrets Behind Tenerezze Biscuits with Lemon in Our Latest Episode! In our upcoming episode, the spotlight is on Tenerezze bi...