The G-44 robotic unit, equipped with 2 Delta arms, takes the croissants transported on a conveyor at 120/150 ppm and places them directly on the wrapper’s “chainless” infeed. The advantages are remarkable and easy to guess:
· Just one manipulation of the products (pick up and deposit)
· Reduced sliding surface
· Possibility to work with products that can easily vary their dimensions
· Possibility to have fast changeovers
· Lower cleaning times, due to a lower number of components installed on the line
· Just one operator managing the whole line
The robot unit is complete with a flow-wrapper model Zero4, a medium range wrapper but in any case able to satisfy the most ambitious requirements. Being part of an automatic wrapping line, the wrapper is equipped with accessories such as the automatic reel splicer and the driven unwinding roller.The electronics is Allen Bradley.