We invite you to the 7th Fair of Confectionery, Bakeries and Ice-cream Vendors “SweetTARGi” held on 12-14 March 2016 in the International Conference Centre in Katowice.
The next year’s fair will constitute an extraordinary opportunity to present your company in the most modern exhibition facility in Poland.
Katowice is a city with positive energy, Silesia is a region of numerous rich traditions of confectionery and bakery, and Southern Poland is an area with the most rapidly growing economy in the country.
The 7th edition of SweetTARGi will comprise: Polish Barista Championship 2016, 2nd Championship of Silesia in serving desserts on a plate, Champions Gala, Bakery and Confectionery Conferences, etc.
We already invite you to participate in the most rapidly growing fair in Poland. It will provide you with new opportunities, great trade offers, knowledge and inspiration to develop your company, exhibition space and new business contacts. SweetTARGi – your company’s SUCCESS.
KATOWICE, POLAND www.sweettargi.fairexpo.pl
- For six years, SweetTARGi has been an excellent platform for business and trade meetings, exchange of experience and professional support for the bakery, confectionery, ice-cream and catering industry. It provides knowledge and inspiration to develop one’s enterprise through training courses, presentations and exhibition space.
- SweetTARGi is an opportunity to personally meet, talk, negotiate, conclude interesting and profitable commercial contracts, learn about novelties and innovations in the industry.
- Each subsequent edition includes intense fair meetings (over 100 exhibitors, more than 4000 visitors), numerous competitions and interesting awards.
- The fair is, first of all, business for everyone. Exhibitors may count on considerable interest in their products and visitors – on attractive discounts and great trade offers.
- The idea of SweetTARGi fair is the development and promotion of bakery, confectionery, ice-cream and catering industries through investments, science, new jobs and economic growth.
- According to our six-year experience in organising SweetTARGi fair, this event is very important for the development of the market as well as of small and medium enterprises. Moreover, it is positively assessed by the entire industry, which meets at the beginning of March in Katowice.